Look out for Zoe Kravitz upcoming films: Yelling to the Sky, about a girl growing up in a tough New York neighborhood; a dark high-school film called Beware the Gonzo; & Joel Schumacher’s Twelve, about fast-living Upper East Side rich kids.“We’re basically bumbling idiots. Rich, pathetic excuses for human beings,” she says.but it's just acting...“I’m so close to my parents. I get it. They’d smack the hell out of me if I ever became a cokehead.”Thursday, January 7, 2010
LIL KRAVITZ
Look out for Zoe Kravitz upcoming films: Yelling to the Sky, about a girl growing up in a tough New York neighborhood; a dark high-school film called Beware the Gonzo; & Joel Schumacher’s Twelve, about fast-living Upper East Side rich kids.“We’re basically bumbling idiots. Rich, pathetic excuses for human beings,” she says.but it's just acting...“I’m so close to my parents. I get it. They’d smack the hell out of me if I ever became a cokehead.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment